Sarah K. Perlman
Sarah is the Principal, Chief Marketing Officer, Queen Bee, and Owner of Silverbrook Marketing.
Sarah has a lifelong history of creativity, innovation, and dedication to making brands stand out among the crowd through strategic thinking and remarkable messaging. Her laid-back but professional style encourages teamwork and new ideas, no matter who they come from.
The business world is transitioning—especially post-pandemic—into a gig economy. Not only because of job seekers wanting more freedom and flexibility, but also because of companies realizing that they can pay for only what they need.
So why work with Silverbrook Marketing instead of another fractional CMO company?
- Creativity and outside the box thinking
- 20+ years of strategic marketing communications education and experience
- Expertise in nonprofit associations and service-based B2B companies
- A holistic background of not only digital marketing but also the roots: printing and publishing
- Experienced team leadership and a passion for mentoring
- A focus on empowering women in business
- Connections to additional support as needed
No one person can be everything to all people. If they say they can, they’re either overly ambitious or lying (to you or even to themselves). Silverbrook retains the talents of strong copywriters, designers, and web developers to provide additional tactical support when you need it.